0 Customer Ratings
Number of Views: 293
Countries: Australia, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, United States,
View Product on the Shop
kal si TRYE ole
• It is used to control low blood calcium levels in certain patients.
• It is used to treat high parathyroid hormone levels in certain patients.
• It may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with the doctor.
Other side effects of this drug: Talk with your doctor right away if you have any of these signs of:
• High calcium like weakness, confusion, fatigue, headache, nausea and vomiting, constipation, or bone pain.
• Fluid and electrolyte problems like mood changes, confusion, muscle pain or weakness, abnormal heartbeat, severe dizziness, passing out, fast heartbeat, increased thirst, seizures, loss of strength and energy, lack of appetite, unable to pass urine or change in amount of urine passed, dry mouth, dry eyes, or nausea or vomiting.
• Passing a lot of urine
• Metallic taste
• Abdominal pain
• Eye irritation
• Weight loss
• Signs of a significant reaction like wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; seizures; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Calcitriol may be confused with alfacalcidol, calcifediol, Calciferol, calcitonin, calcium carbonate, captopril, colestipol, paricalcitol, ropinirole
Dosage is expressed in mcg (micrograms), not mg (milligrams); rare cases of acute overdose have been reported
Oral capsule, injection, solution: Store at room temperature of 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F). Protect from light.
Cardiovascular: Cardiac arrhythmia, hypertension
Central nervous system: Apathy, drowsiness, headache, hyperthermia, metallic taste, psychosis, sensory disturbance
Dermatologic: Erythema, erythema multiforme, pruritus, skin rash, urticaria
Endocrine & metabolic: Albuminuria, calcinosis, decreased libido, dehydration, growth suppression, hypercalcemia, hypercholesterolemia, polydipsia, weight loss
Gastrointestinal: Abdominal pain, anorexia, constipation, nausea, pancreatitis, stomach pain, vomiting, xerostomia
Genitourinary: Hypercalciuria, nocturia, urinary tract infection
Hepatic: Increased serum ALT, increased serum AST
Hypersensitivity: Hypersensitivity reaction
Local: Pain at injection site (mild)
Neuromuscular & skeletal: Dystrophy, myalgia, ostealgia, weakness
Ophthalmic: Conjunctivitis, photophobia
Renal: Calcium nephrolithiasis, increased blood urea nitrogen, increased serum creatinine, polyuria
Rare but important or life-threatening: Agitation, anaphylaxis, apprehension, hypermagnesemia, hyperphosphatemia, hypervitaminosis D, increased hematocrit, increased hemoglobin, increased neutrophils, increased serum alkaline phosphatase, insomnia, limb pain, lymphocytosis
For frequent updates and offers please subscribe to our newsletter!
Powered by Google Translator
Copyright @2023. All rights reserved.